- Toddler child sleeping for 12 hours
- Sofa cushion soft-play
- Toddler whirlwind requesting iPad
- Relinquishing any guilt about aforementioned iPad time
- Actively encouraging iPad time – self-isolation made me do it
- Polar Express for the eleventy-billionth time
- Cookie-making to feed mumma’s afternoon sugar low… sorry, to give him a sensory experience
- Slow cooker chilli
- Happy Daddy due to ugly-assed golf net installation in garden
- No getting dressed battle… coz he didn’t get dressed!
And that my friends is how to rock a successful day in self-isolation.
Why I won today: all the snuggles, none of the dramas
What’s rocked your world today?